Sunday 28 August 2016

Inspired!


A couple of days ago, I went to watch a demo - been so long! I was lucky enough to watch Tracey show us her skills. She made a Christmas card using the Snowflake border die and acetate. Well I don't own that die but wanted to try it out so used my Australia Border die instead! So I made a card blank and had no idea where to go next!


So I added some foliage and a poinsettia and a strip of navy to hide the join as I didn't like it visible. Stuck it down but then realised I didn't like the strip (will think of another way next time!) but by now it was too late...


I carried on and decorated the inside and ended up with a not to Christmassy Christmas card. I do like the acetate look and never really used it much before. I will be again though!!! Already thinking of reworking this slightly and alternating the colour scheme. Must go and work on the next version.




No comments: