Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Tropical Christmas


Today's challenge in Bugaboo's week long CHRISTMAS IN JULY celebrations is
TROPICAL With the FREEBIE image!
 I have used this Santa image which is in fact one of the prizes during this celebratory week. There is a free image which we'd like you to use that is available over at Catch The Bug. It's of Santa buried in the sand!!! 


I made this extended twister easel card which I think is just a little bit different to the usual style which I like.


Make It Monday - Anything Goes   Can You Digi It - Day At The Beach
Creatalicious - Christmas In July   Cards For Men - Christmas In July

10 comments:

blizzardstripes said...

What a cute card ~ Surfs Up

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is so cute Paul! Think I'm going to try my first Easel card soon :)
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Cynthia said...

Great twisted easel! Thanks for joining the CYDI challenge this week.

nwilliams6 said...

Luv the card shape and that darling image!!! Super card and thamks for joining us at CYDI?!!!

Cheryl said...

So fun! I love the cute image you used and your fabulous design.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #226)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow...this is such a fabulous twisted easel card. Love the beautiful layout and great coloring on the cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love that image and your gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Love your creation. You have done a wonderful job staying with the Christmas theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

Lelia Pierce said...

How very cute is this? I think ESPECIALLY Santa needs time off! Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It? this week!!!

XXX