Friday 24 September 2010

Halloween Bobbleheads' Awesome Release

I can't begin to tell you how long I've been waiting to share the latest release from Bugaboo with you!
These are certainly some of the best Halloween images I've ever seen. They are from the Bobblehead range (a Christmas set has also been released). As it's Friday, there's a FRIDAY FREEBIE available. The Frankenstein's Monster is up for grabs.


I decided to use him to get ahead with my ATCs for ATC Swappers as next month is a Halloween theme. I was going to create a set of 4 with just him but then got carried away and printed off more images and these were the result:


Here's Dracula:

And a Mummy:

And finally a Ghost:

There's also a Witch, Princess and a Little Devil in the set to enjoy. The background was stamped with an Elzybells web stamp onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The sentiment was simply typed under the image before printing (the joys of working with digital images). Head on over to Bugaboo and check them out and pick up the freebie but please remember that all effort is put into the images being up in time but sometimes a delay may occur, just keep checking back and they will be there (they usually go up between 5pm - 6pm British time). While you're over there, check out the Monthly Club - in September you can get 20 images for $20 - that's about 60-70p each in our money! How cool is that?

If you like Halloween images and treat holders, make sure you check out my blog candy HERE. As it is nearing the end of the month and the draw will take place soon, I'm going to allow entries by simply commenting on the post - no need to copy the image and post on your own blogs - SIMPLY ONE COMMENT COULD WIN YOU LOADS OF THINGS!

I'm going to also enter these ATCs into Gingerloft's Happy Haunting Challenge. This is a new challenge to me and probably most people as this is only their second challenge.

8 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Fab images and brilliant ATCs Paul! Am on my way over to Bugaboo right now!! Ali x

Catherine said...

Oh gosh I love your ATC's Paul ! The images are great and I love the background. Smiles from Catherine

Anonymous said...

These images are soooo cute...Great ATCs

Rae Anne said...

Oh Paul, all of your ATCs are smashing, but I really, really, REALLY love the way you color the vampire!!! :D MWAH!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the set...love the background paper...love the coloring...ok...I love them!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic Paul,love the background and your fabulous colouring!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. L'idea di un bene, sono d'accordo con lei.
Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. In questo nulla in vi e credo che questa sia una buona idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.

Kara said...

i love your coloring!!