Saturday 24 July 2010

Catch The Bug's Summer Challenge

Yep, it's time for another challenge at Catch The Bug, Bugaboo's challenge blog. The theme is
SWEET SUMMERTIME
I have created this mosaic style card using a Beach Monkey image.



Jodie at Bugaboo has so many Summery images for you to be able to use. They are such great value but right now it's even better - THERE'S A 50% OFF SALE happening right now. Just use the code on the site to get this mega discount. Using a Bugaboo image for the challenge entitles you to 2 entries in the draw!

We have our regular Bugaboo Image Prizes to give away plus a $10.00 gift certificate from our Sponsor, The Character Cafe too.

9 comments:

sgc said...

Paul--cute, cute, cute! I have never tried this technique, but I think you have inspired me!

Jackie Randolph said...

This is too cute Paul! What a awesome technique, looks like you're looking through a window, very creative.

Rae Anne said...

Please tell me you colored the image first, and then cut out the blocks. . .;) Absolutely fabulous sketch-y, technique-y mosaic-y thing-y! As always, I simply love your coloring and your projects Paul! :D MWAH!

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Paul love it! good luck with your computer I hope all is well, I am just glad you got this card in b/f b/c it rocks!

Marilyn said...

Great card & very creative!

Catherine said...

What a fab idea Paul ! Love it and this little monkey is too cute ! Smiles from Catherine

Susan Payton said...

I was just blogging around and found your blog. Great designs. Thank you for letting me visit.
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute Paul! Love the technique.

Jackie said...

Paul this is just amazing! I love how you created like a mosaic, great thinking! Loving this monkey too!