Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tuesday Candy Winner

On offer today was a Pink Popcorn Box Kit. And who has won it? Well it's
In her post, she mentioned that she was thinking of trading in her Cuttlebug for a Big Shot so as she could use these dies. The only advice I can give her is DON'T! They DO fit through the bug - it's what I use. The only thing I had to do was trim a couple of millimetres off the sides of the XL plates and it works fine.

Please e-mail me your address so that I can post the kit to you.

If you'd like to be in with a chance, there's still 3 more days to go. Simply head over to the post HERE for more details.

2 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i think its me...lol... kaz_za... i got told the xl dies didnt work... i can not wait to have some fun with these...
thanks loads
kaz_za

kaz_za's crafty corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.