Sunday 13 December 2009

Elzybells Challenge 33 ~ Christmas Gift Packaging

Aren't these Penguins awesome!!!

Here's my entry for the Elzybells Challenge for Creating a Gift Packaging. I've made a Sizzix Box (Box 3 Die) and have used the Penguin Tree stamp on the front. I've also used their Whipped Cream ink to stamp white snowflakes on the sides (also from Elzybells). They really do show up well on the black card. I know Black and White aren't your most traditional Christmas colours but I really do like it. I've used green, gold and red on the lights and baubles to add that extra festive feel to it!!!

I know this is strange for me but this is my second post of the day. Please check my previous post about the ATCs as I need some help!!!

1 comment:

Scrappymax said...

Yes, those penguins are definitely awesome, you have really brought them to life with your colouring.
Max x