Tuesday 15 December 2009

Another Sizzix Attack

Yes the Sizzix box has struck again!!!

This time, I've used the Elzybells dog on the front and have used my Stampin Up Punches to create an aperture in the lid. There is Acetate over the window to stop the contents falling out. I punched the circle out of the lid then placed the cream mat ontop and drew a pencil mark from the back. I then lined the scallop punch and punched the hole.

You can just about see the inside of the box contains some hot chocolate packages but these may be changed before the box is given away.

7 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

This is another lovely box! I think you are addicted to making these :-)
I received my ATCs and box yesterday. I am definitely going to buy one of those dies with some of my Christmas money :-)
Jane
x

Milliesmarvels said...

I have bought one today :-) Can't wait fro it to arrive now!
Jane
x

Pam said...

I love these little boxes Paul, I may have to think about investing in this die.

Pam x

Mel said...

I just love what you do with these boxes Paul and am so tempted to get the die but then i think i would have to get the whole set up,
don`t think the other half would be quite so impressed as i have a cuttle bug all ready :(
Maybe i can sneak it in bit by bit after christmas hehe
hugs Mel

Victoria said...

fab - I love these
Victoria
x

Mel said...

Thanks for the kind comments Paul and the info looks like the dies will be going back on my Christmas list :)
hugs Mel

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable box, love the cute image. Finally put my box together and thanks again. Anesha :-)